I am committed to personally helping my clients protect their assets, increase their wealth, and save every possible tax dollar that is suitable for their circumstances. Helping my clients protect and reach their hopes and dreams is my most important mission. My services are of exceptional value to high net worth individuals, executives and business owners.
- Life Insurance Agent since 1982
- BA in Spanish - Weber State University 1970
- MA in Spanish Linguistics - Indiana University
- Taught at Indiana University, University of Pittsburgh, Washington University in St. Louis, MO, and the University of Utah. Last taught in 1980.
- Earned Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) designation*
- Earned Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) designation
- Earned Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) designation
- Past Member Board of Directors of the Weber State University Alumni Association
- Past President Utah Society of the Institute of Certified Financial Planners (now the Financial Planning Association)
*Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, CFP® (with plaque design) and CFP® (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.