I've been in the financial services industry since 1980. I have a genuine interest in people and in forming relationships that will last. It is very important for me and to work hard and to earn my client’s trust and confidence. I gain a great deal of satisfaction knowing my clients are better off because we have worked together and I consider myself a financial strategist and a "wealth architect". I strive to help my clients discover solutions to their financial concerns, goals, and dreams.
I have experienced the importance of good financial planning in my own life. Despite having gone through periods of severe disability, I have been able to support my family and sustain my business during these difficult times. I learned firsthand how a strong financial plan can enable people to succeed in a variety of circumstances.
- In the financial services industry since 1980
- Extensive experience in providing comprehensive financial planning services
- Series 7, 63, and 65 licenses
- Regularly attends advanced level courses and conferences throughout the country focusing on insurance, investments, estate planning, employee benefits, and financial planning
- Conducts seminars and training courses for other professionals in the industry
- Repeatedly qualifies for top recognition awards
- Member of Utah Chapter of Financial Services Professionals
- Business Finance degree from the University of Utah
Bret is married to Joyce Tagge of Salt Lake City, Utah. They have four children and 14 grandchildren.